- Not sure what you want? Then jump in our Tone & Tighten Class that is designed for all levels from beginner to advanced.
- If more of a high intense fast paced HIIT workout is your thing then try our Jumpstart Classes.
- 55 and over members can join our Senior Fitness Class that is on Tuesday's and Thursdays at 9 am.
- We also offer 5 Week Specialty Courses that are a more focused on specific goals in a smaller group setting.
- Looking for a private setting? Try our on demand strength and fat loss Live To Fail Class
- If Cycling is what you are looking for then our on demand cycling room is ready for you.
If you're ready for extra accountability or want to take things to the next level then it's time for Personal Training.
These are customized 30 minute training sessions. We create a personalized program based off of where you are beginning and where you want to go.
We train everyone from 12 years old to 80 and over. We will work on mobility, stretching, fat loss and muscle gain. All of it is customized to meet your goals.
Personal Training Rates:
$225 - (6) 30-min. sessions
$425 - (12) 30-min. sessions
$600 - (18) 30-min. sessions
$1125 - (36) 30-min. sessions
After winning the 2010 Bodyspace Spokesmodel Search on bodybuilding.com, I was catapulted into the fitness industry. I wanted to find a way to make a living by helping others reach their goals. I love showing people how to plug fitness into their everyday life so that their mental, emotional, and spiritual health can create a total life transformation.
When my daughter was six months old, I took a trip to the doctor and found out that I was borderline diabetic and overweight. I had a choice to make and of course, I wanted to be a healthy mom and a good example. After making my own changes I found a passion for helping other people transform their lives. I'm here to help others believe in themselves and have confidence again.
As an athlete in high school, I learned to love training and went on to train for Physique shows. During all those months of preparation and hard work, I gained a lot of experience in the world of fitness. I realized that there were so many people that needed help or just a push in the right direction and that led me to a full-time career in fitness.