Skip to content
- Grab the pull-up bar with the palms of your hands facing forward.
- Your grip should be at least shoulder width apart.
- Both arms should be extended in front of you holding the bar at the chosen grip.
- You will want to bring your torso back about 30 degrees while creating a curvature in your lower back and sticking your chest out.
- Pull your torso up until your head is above your hands, or your chest is bar level.
- Then slowly lower your torso back to the starting position with your arms extended and your lats fully stretched.
- Repeat for recommended repetitions.