Skip to content
- Grab one dumbbell and stand with your palm facing your torso.
- Keep your back straight with a slight bend in the knees and bend forward at the waist putting your non-working hand on your knee. Your torso should be close to parallel to the floor.
- Make sure to keep your head up.
- Your elbows should be close to your side and your shoulder to elbow parallel to the floor.
- Your forearm should be pointed towards the floor for your beginning position.
- There should be a 90-degree angle formed between your forearm and upper arm.
- Keep your upper arm stationary and use your triceps to lift the dumbbells until the arm is fully extended with your palm facing the ceiling, making your elbow the pivot point.
- Then follow the same line coming back in a controlled fashion.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions.