Skip to content
- Position the door stop on the hinge side of the door as high as it will go and hook one handle up to the band(s) making a loop through the door attachment.
- Stand up straight, facing the door, until you are about 2 feet away.
- Grab the handle with your elbow tight to your side, palm up towards the ceiling, and your arm making a 90 degree angle with your forearm parallel to the ground.
- During the entire exercise your forearm should not go above this 90 degree angle.
- Extend your working arm down, making the elbow the pivot point, until your arm is completely straight at your side.
- From your elbow to your shoulder should not move during this movement.
- Then follow the same line coming back in a controlled fashion.
- One complete set is when both arms have been worked.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions.