Skip to content
- Use the handle out of the Band Kit and clip the hooks of one or more bands onto the single handle.
- Bend your knees slightly and starting with your right leg, stand on the middle of the resistance band. Use your right arm to start the exercise and work the same side of your back.
- Bend forward slightly at the waist, and let your working arm hang straight down for the starting position, with your opposite arm on your knee.
- Then retract the shoulder blade of the working side, as you flex the elbow, drawing the handle towards your stomach or rib cage.
- Lower the handle in the working arm and repeat for recommended repetitions.
- One complete set is when both arms have been worked.