STANDING DOUBLE HAND CABLE PUSH DOWN WITH STRAIGHT BAR
- Attach a straight bar to a cable machine that is at least 5′ tall. Grab the bar with an overhand grip shoulder width apart.
- Start this move with your arms at a 90 degree angle, and your forearms parallel to the ground.
- Press down on the bar while keeping the elbows in the same place they started, close to the body.
- Keep the shoulders and back from moving.
- Press down until your arms are full extended down, then return your hands to the start position.