Skip to content
- Attach the door stop above the top hinge of the door and then close and lock the door.
- Slide the desired resistance bands through the loop hole and attach the handles to the ends of the bands.
- Bend your knees and bend forward slightly at the waist with one leg back for balance grabbing the handles with both hands touching one another above your head as you look down at the floor.
- There should be an imaginary straight line from your waist to your hands in the starting position.
- Then retract the shoulder blades moving both arms down at the same time, as you flex the elbow, drawing the handles towards the center of your chest.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for recommended repetitions.