Skip to content
- Use the handles out of the Band Kit and clip each end of the hook to one or more bands so that you have two handles on a band.
- Bend your knees slightly and use both feet to stand on the middle of the resistance band.
- Bend forward slightly at the waist and let both hands hang straight down for the starting position.
- Then retract the shoulder blades moving both arms up at the same time, as you flex the elbow, drawing the handles towards your stomach or rib cage.
- Lower the handles and repeat for recommended repetitions.