Incline Bench Dumbell Press
- Lie down on an incline bench that is no more than a 45 degree angle, with your feet flat on the floor.
- The dumbbells should be just to the sides of your chest, with your upper arm and forearm just past a 90 degree angle.
- Be sure to maintain full control of the dumbbells at all times and have a spotter if possible.
- Then use your chest to push the dumbbells up in a controlled motion.
- The dumbbells should be furthest away from each other at the bottom of the movement, and slowly get closer as you move them up.
- Lock your arms at the top of the lift and squeeze your chest, and then follow the same line coming down in a controlled fashion.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions.